Our Kids Club is a place where young children can play and participate in age appropriate games, arts & crafts, and activities while mom and dad keep busy on the courts, in the pool, at a class or just relaxing in the sauna. Kids Club welcomes children ages 4 months and up.
Weekdays: 8:30am – 12:30pm & 3:30pm – 8:00pm
Weekends: 8:30am – 12:30pm
KIDS CLUB POLICIES
- A child must be a member to attend KIDS Club.
- KIDS Club provides care for up to 8 children per sitter (no more than 2 infants, 4-18 months, per sitter).
- No snacks are permitted due to allergies.
- Sick children may not attend KIDS Club. If your child exhibits any of the symptoms of illness posted in KIDS Club, the parent will be located and the child will be requested to go home.
- Please label all personal items including jackets, sweaters, hats, lunchboxes, etc. with child’s name and telephone number.
- If your child is in diapers, please be sure to send an extra diaper and changing materials! Our staff reserves the right to contact the parent for a diaper change.
- Children are not permitted to roam freely between KIDS Club and the other areas of the club.
- Once a child is signed into KIDS Club, they are required to stay until signed out by their parent or guardian.
- If a child is repeatedly disruptive or physical with other children or equipment, the parent will be contacted and the child will be requested to leave.
SIGN IN & OUT
- All children must be signed in and out by a parent or guardian as indicated in writing by the parent.
- It is important to ensure that the sitter knows where you are located within the club in case of an emergency.
- Parent must stay on the premises at all times. However, parent may leave for a walk or run providing they assign the responsibility of their child to another member.
- Reservations must be made in order to guarantee that space will be available.
- Reservations can be made for a maximum of 2 hours for each child, up to two days in advance.
- Please provide the child’s name, age and member number when making a reservation, along with the time and length of stay.
- Same day reservations are subject to availability.
- Reservation cancellations must be made at least one hour prior to the original reservation time.
- A $5.00 Cancellation Fee will be charged to your account if the reservation is cancelled with less than one-hour notice and/or if you do not bring your child in at all.