POOL LENGTH: 60 Feet
1 MILE: 88 Lengths
- NO GLASS allowed anywhere within the Pool Area. When available, please use outside window to purchase Courtside Cafe food for outside or poolside enjoyment.
- NO CLUB TOWELS permitted at pool. A $5 fee will be charged per towel used at pool.
- PROPER SWIMWEAR REQUIRED in pool. No street clothes, indecent swimwear or otherwise inappropriate apparel allowed.
- NO DIVING or RUNNING in Pool Area. No hanging on lap lanes or Lifeguard stand. No horseplay or excessive splashing.
- NO TOYS, flotation devices, or other objects are allowed in the pool. Kickboards may only be used by lap swimmers or when instructed in Swim Lessons.
- SWIM DIAPERS REQUIRED for children under 4 years old.
- BABY POOL is available to children 3 years and younger.
- CHILDREN up to 8 years old must have adult with them AT ALL TIMES in Pool Area.\
- CHILDREN ages 8-13 may only swim without an adult when a Lifeguard is on duty.
- LAP SWIMMERS will be allowed lanes for swimming during Open Swim and Junior Swim Team at Lifeguard’s discretion. See Pool Schedule for Open Swim times.
- ADULT SWIM will be held for 10 minutes every hour on the hour as a Safety Break. Only adults are permitted in the pool at this time. Baby Pool will remain open.
- LIFEGUARDS are here for your safety. Please refrain from distracting Lifeguards when on duty.
- COVER-UPS and SHOES must be worn when leaving the Pool Area. Please DRY OFF before re-entering the club area.
Always ask to share a lane.
Swim/Walk/Run straight laps with one person on the right side & one person on the left side of lane
Swim/Walk/Run in a counter clockwise circular pattern. To pass or over-take another swimmer, move to the middle of lane & pass on swimmer’s left side. This method can accommodate more than two people.